Friday 27 November 2009

The Last Box

Here's the last, lonely box. And now it, along with all it's friends, have departed our little house forever.


I think I felt a greater sense of relief and finality as the removalists' truck drove away than when I finished my last exam. How odd. I suppose even as I finished exams I knew the grueling task of packing-up our things was ever present.

Not any more. Now we're pretty tired. We're cleaning. And saying a last few goodbyes before Hobart life resumes.

5 comments:

Bron said...

I quite like Allied Pickfords. But isn't their tagline smug!

Bernard said...

Perhaps! The last move we made left us pretty eager to use removalists who took care more seriously, though!

dan said...

See you down here bro...14C today...

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

End of an era... looking forward to seeing y'all soon!

lukeisham said...

You'll probably have to rename the blog. (We're going with Wridgeways.)